Monday 7 January 2013

W is for...


Let's be honest, one of the ALL-TIME favorites of TG has to be weddings regardless of the transformation method.  Why?  It's a perfect excuse to squeeze someone into an insane pre-planned day where they more than likely have to wear a dress, heels, and professional make-up regardless of being the bride, maid of honor, or really just any girl at a wedding.

Wedding-themed captions have a special place for me, because, well, it was a wedding caption that got me started.  A contest on the Haven back in 2009 (Yes, that was 4 years ago) involving a wedding-themed caption and the SRU Reversal Rings, which you can see here:


So, even though this post is for the W of TG ABCs, I wanted to pose a question to all my viewers: How do my current captions compare to the ones I've created in the past?  Obviously the photo editing has improved; I'm more-so asking about the story-telling itself and the way the image works to assist in telling it.  Leave your comment below!