Friday 25 January 2013

100!


Yes, I know...  It's not a caption, and is quite simply put, my most tacky idea ever.  Nevertheless, the announcement is clear.  I began this blog back in August not expecting much from it.  But in the last month--and thanks to Dee's idea for the Link Share--followers have almost doubled, and comments are beginning to flow more regularly.  Which, lucky you, means I'll probably keep this blog going as long as people want more.  So today, I celebrate my 100th post to this blog.

I was glad, in particular, that people have really seemed to enjoy my ongoing theme of the TG Alphabet, which are only on this blog and no where else.  I've got more ideas for themes coming soon.  I would also like to hear from my followers and viewers.  What would you like to see?  Perhaps you would like to challenge me to try something out of the box from my usual canon of captions.  Or maybe you'd just like to make a REQUEST.  Any of these would be great.  So comment below or send me a message if you'd like to stay more anonymous.