Wednesday 8 August 2012

That Face


Here's a fun recaption I did as part of an offer I currently have going on the Haven.  For this promotion, I've offered a great many number of photos for other artists to caption for me, and I'll use that same photo and write a new story for them--this has become a popular idea amongst those of us who love seeing things in different ways.

However, I'm not going to dwell on that too much.  What I want to talk about is the importance of facial expression one chooses for a caption.  When I set out to post photos for other havenettes to caption, I had to make sure that each one's face told a story.  Whether that story be funny or painful or heart-warming, it had to say more than "sex."  Sure, sex sells, but so do well-written stories.

So I put it to you: How important are facial expressions in a TG caption?