Wednesday 22 August 2012

Facebook Me

So I had this funny idea.  We often look for reality in our captions, no matter how bizarre the actual method of the transformation is.  So, what would the internet look like Post Great Shift?  I've had a few ideas on this one--the first being the infamous facebook.

As a test run, I put out this facebook page under the imagination that this is what a page would look like perhaps a year after the Great Shift (assuming they don't change the layout again).  No, I didn't go over to facebook itself and create a page.  I decided to fire up my caption-software and see how much I could do with some creative editing and paneling.  

Sure, all the colors aren't exact, but I think I got a good product from it.  I'm currently working on another for a havenette, which will bring the total--including mine--to six facebook pages.  

Be sure to look for all of the small easter eggs around the page!

Let me know your thoughts in the comments!