Friday 7 June 2013

Desdemona

Hello, my dears!  As I get back into the swing of capping, I'm stepping into a realm I don't believe I've truly visited before, and for this cap, I'm taking on a current event.

If you're a rock music fan, you may know that Stone Temple Pilots fired their former frontman Scott Weiland and replaced him with Chester Bennington of Linkin Park, and Scott's been none too pleased about all of this.  The band says they got rid of him because he was intentionally sabotaging their reunion shows to further his own side project, but he says it's the exact opposite and that they wanted him out.

So, with all of that in mind, I decided it would be fun to explore what was causing Scott to miss so many shows, and for that matter, what he plans on doing in the future...and with this, it looks like he may have gotten some supernatural assistance with those plans.  ;)  Hope you enjoy!