Monday 24 December 2012

Link Gift Exchange!

Ho Ho Hoes!  Yeah, it's over used.  Today I present the gift of SHARING!
CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO VISIT THESE LADIES' SITES

DEE-LUSIONS OF GRANDEUR


Up first is the one who had the idea to share links, Dee of Dee-lusions of Grandeur.  This is one of my particular favorites of hers, not because it was one made for me, but because it represents what I think is great about my relationship with Dee--we both share a common knack for humor and witticisms.

CAITLYN'S MASKS


Next up is Caitlyn Masked of Caitlyn's Masks.  Maybe I just feel a kinship with her since she is Caitlyn with a C and I'm, well, not.  But it's stronger than that I think.  I choose this caption of hers for a few reasons.  First of all, I felt like I got to know her very well during a Role Play surrounding the Medallion of Zulo.  But second, and more importantly, this gal is a VERY talented.  I'm no photo-editing genius, but when I look at Caitlyn's caps, I just know a magic wand was used.

tehSWITCHER's Captions

 
I've never really met or spoken to this next artist, but I have to say I look forward to her updates regularly.  I love her approach to clean, fun captions, which to be honest is always a breath of fresh air in the captioning community.  I know when I started out, it was the cleaner captions that I really enjoyed--and I still do.  Little Kaity just grew up a little bit.

SOME TG CAPTIONS



Another one of my favorite sites to check up on is Some TG Captions.  Again, I don't really know much about the creator, but I do enjoy her captions quite much.  There are also some well done animated captions--at least, most of the gif files used seem to make sense with the caption.  It's a great site to check out as it updates periodically a few times a week.

MARTHA'S TG CAPS - AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

 
If there's one thing Martha & I love, it's the Great Shift.  Most people I think dislike this universe for two reasons--no. one bring the real life applications such an event would have, and no. two, the universe has been used to create hundreds of what I consider "easy captions."  But here's the difference: Martha LOVES this universe for all the right reasons, and she does them justice.  Check 'em out!

LEANNE'S SISSY MUSINGS



Leanne Montgomery is one I have just met through this little holiday exchange, and it has brought me to her site to check out of few of her things.  And while sissification isn't really my thing--as I'm into more sci-fi and magical fantasy TG--at a certain point we all cum together (see what I did there?).

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!