Monday 31 December 2012

A New Year to Remember

What would a holiday like New Year's be without a saucy little TG cap for all of my wonderful friends and fans, hmm?  ;)

I've always found NYE to be one of the "sexier" holidays, given that it's one of the few not often associated with family.  Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, and even Memorial Day are all usually attributed to spending time with our relatives, but on New Year's (and others--Halloween comes to mind, as well as Valentine's Day, of course), it's more acceptable to, and generally more geared toward things like partying, dressing up, and having a few drinks along the way.  It's one of my favorites, to be honest; I love my family, of course, but NYE is all about cutting loose, and I do so enjoy a night of freedom, fun, and living life.  =)

So, with that in mind, I hope you all enjoy this holiday themed cap, and I'll see all of your beautiful faces in 2013!  For now, I'm off to a little soiree` myself...hmm, what to wear, what to wear?  ;)