Saturday 1 September 2012

Kaitlyn Presents: The ABCs of TG

So, I had always planned to make some original captions for this blog once I got it off the ground.  Then I had a nifty idea.  It's a series of sorts, which I hope to begin sometime next week.  The series won't necessarily be connected in story from panel to panel, but will follow this theme: The ABCs of TG.  So, I thought before I begin working on this little project, I might open it up to you all to suggest what each letter of the alphabet could represent.  I have my own ideas lined up, but I'd like to hear yours.  You don't have to come up with the whole alphabet--just a few of the letters is fine.  Leave your ideas in the comments.  Who knows, you might see your idea used to formulate a caption by me!  Oh, and here's a picture just cuz: